Championship Golf Courses
- visitors most welcome
Your Financial Protection
ABTA No. 47168
Belle Mare Plage Mauritius - the Ideal Beach
Mare Plage - Mauritius
• Prestige Rooms : 92 (45
• Junior Suites - Sea Facing : 96
• Junior Suites - Beachfront : 41
• Deluxe Suites : 6
(96 m2, with separate living room)
• Villas with Private pool :
3 Villas with sea-view (375 m2 - 2 bedrooms)
14 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (375
m2 - 2 bedrooms)
3 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (525 m2
- 3 bedrooms, separate dining room and with larger private pool
• Presidential Villa : 1
(650 m2 - sea view - 3 bedrooms, separate living room, private pool
unique concept in Mauritius
Belle Mare Plage is situated along one of the most beautiful beaches
on the island. It offers an extensive array of amenities and is
the ideal location for golfers with its two 18-holes championship
A perfect location
The resort is located directly on a 2 km long white sandy beach,
set in tropical gardens of almost 15 hectares. Two 18-holechampionship
golf courses stretch for another 140 hectares.
The beach at the Belle Mare Plage is protected by an offshore coral
reef making it ideal for swimming, water sports and snorkelling.
this out . . .
|. . possibly
after digesting the info' below you may have a few questions,
- not a problem - just give me a call !
' Kirstine '!
at the Belle Mare Plage Mauritius comprises of :
• Prestige Rooms : 92 (45 m2)
• Junior Suites - Sea Facing : 96 (68 m2)
• Junior Suites - Beachfront : 41 (68 m2)
• Deluxe Suites : 6 (96 m2, with separate living room)
• Villas with Private pool : 20
3 Villas with sea-view (375 m2 - 2 bedrooms)
14 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (375 m2 - 2 bedrooms)
3 Villas overlooking the tropical garden (525 m2 - 3 bedrooms,
separate dining room and with larger private pool & courtyard)
• Presidential Villa : 1 (650 m2 - sea view - 3 bedrooms,
separate living room, private pool and garden)
All rooms are comfortably furnished using modern wood and marble.
They each have a furnished terrace or balcony, air conditioning,
bathroom comprising of separate shower/bath/WC, hairdryer, TV/satellite
channels, Internet access, telephone with voice mail, mini-bar,
individual safe, desk, sitting area and 24h room service.
• Sea facing - Inter-connecting Prestige rooms are available.
• 96 sea facing and 41 beachfront, with a large terrace
or balcony including a sofa bed and dining area. Bathrooms also
have a walk-in dressing room and double vanities. Inter-connecting
Junior Suites are available and 2 Junior Suites are wheelchair-accessible.
• Similarly equipped, the Deluxe Suites also have a separate
living room with an extra shower/WC unit and large bath, spacious
terrace or balcony. Inter-connecting with
Prestige rooms available.
• All rooms and suites are orientated towards the Indian
Ocean and are located in buildings of no more than 3 floors.
Villas with private pool
• Separate check-in facilities
• Personalized Villa Master service ; upon request, the
“Villa-Master” can arrange for in-house breakfast,
lunch, dinner, BBQ and other needs.
• The villas offer complete privacy to our guests while
they may enjoy all the facilities and services of the Resort.
• On ground floor : one bedroom, an outside open air bath/shower,
living/dining room with satellite TV/DVD/CD player, Play Station®,
WIFI, guests toilet, kitchenette exclusively for service, minibar,
terrace with private heated pool and pavilion
overlooking the pool.
• On first floor : either 1 or 2 bedrooms
• All bedrooms are air-conditioned, and consist of a sofa
bed, desk and sitting area with satellite TV, en-suite bathroom
with separate shower/bath/WC and double vanities.
• Directly located on the beach, with private access,
the villa comprises of 3 bedrooms, a spacious living/dining
area, terrace and
private heated pool with a deck and a pavilion overlooking the
pool and the sea. Fully equipped kitchen exclusively for the
Play Station®, in the living room.
• The bedrooms comprise of en-suite bathrooms with shower/bath/WC
and double vanities, and are equipped with satellite TV/DVD
& CD player.
• Two bedrooms are located on the ground fl oor of which
one has a large separate sitting area with pool/sea view; one
bedroom on the first floor.
Restaurants & Bars
Blue Penny Café (45 seats / opening
hours: 19.30 - 22.30)
An exclusive air-conditioned à la carte restaurant in
a stylish design, located in the main building. It offers Mauritian
in an elegant atmosphere, with a visible wine cellar with wines
from renowned vineyards from all over the world. Separate room
private dining (max. 12 persons).
La Citronnelle (350 seats / opening hours:
07.00 - 10.30, 19.00 - 22.30)
Main restaurant, overlooking the beach and pool, serving breakfast
and dinner. Daily evening themed buffet in a relaxed atmosphere,
live-cooking & non-smoking area.
La Spiaggia (60 seats / opening hours: 12.00
- 15.00, 19.00 - 22.30)
The beachside restaurant, close to the villas, set
on a wooden deck area, serving light lunches, sushi and snacks
during the day
(15.00 -17.30). Open for à la carte Mediterranean menus
at night in a relaxed atmosphere.
Deer Hunter (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00
- 15.00, 19.00 - 22.30)
Restaurant is located at the Legend Golf Club house and enjoys
a superb view of the greens and fairways. Open for lunch and
dinner à la carte, sandwiches in the afternoon (15.00
- 17.30), offering traditional cuisine of the Indian Ocean,
in a fine dining ambiance.
A half-board menu is offered every day for dinner (reservations
required due to limited seats capacity). Continental breakfast
is also available for early golfers (06.30 - 09.30). Java deers
can often be seen on the golf course.
Indigo Beach Restaurant (80 seats / opening
hours: 12.00 - 15.00)
Beachside restaurant, open only for lunch,
sandwiches in the afternoon (15.00 - 17.30) and for special
themed evenings such as lobster dinner (with surcharge). The
restaurant is perfectly situated at the water’s edge,
offering a splendid view of the sea.
La Kaze (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 -
Beach restaurant, overlooking the lagoon and offering a lunch
buffet with salad-bar and variety of grilled dishes, pizza,
sandwiches, and desserts. Daily afternoon tea serving an assortment
of cakes, pancakes and a selection of ice cream (15.00 - 17.00).
BBQ evening in season.
Le Swing (80 seats / opening hours: 12.00 -
Situated at the Links Golf Club house, the restaurant overlooks
the magnifi cent golf course with a superb view of its surroundings.
Open for lunch and in the afternoon, offering a selection of
salads, sandwiches and pizza.
• Beach service is available for snacks
• Room Service caters for breakfast,
lunch and dinner (late night light menu) - 24 hrs service -
extra cover charge applies.
The 7 bars are the meeting points of the hotel:
• Cocktail Bar - the meeting point in
the evening overlooking the pool and beach. Situated in the
main building with an indoor area
and an outdoor wooden deck. Also available a quiet bar and a
dance fl oor area with live-entertainment every night.
• La Spiaggia Bar - at the restaurant
• Deer Hunter Bar - at the clubhouse
of the Legend golf course, separate lounge
Open during the day only:
• Indigo Beach Bar - adjacent to the Indigo restaurant,
next to one of the swimming pools
• La Kaze Bar - located by the pool near
the Prestige rooms, with swim-up bar
• Le Swing Bar - at the clubhouse of
the Links golf course
• Spa Bar - at the Spa de Constance offering
a selection of fresh juice cocktails
Breakfast / lunch : smart casual (no bikinis and no sleeveless
T-shirts for men)
Evenings (after 6:30 pm) : elegant chic (no T-shirts, bermuda
shorts, sandals or slippers).
• The Belle Mare Plage has - Courtesy Lounge with changing
rooms and showers/wc, terminals with internet access free of
charge, satellite TV channels.
• Four swimming pools with sun loungers
• A range of boutiques located in the
main building and in the shopping arcade ‘Palm Beach Boutiques’
opposite the hotel’s main
entrance. These boutiques offer a variety of casual and beachwear
clothes, beach accessories, sportswear, knitwear, toiletries,
handicraft products and souvenirs as well as jewellery. Pro-shops
at each golf club.
• The “Kakoo Club” welcomes
children aged from 4 to 12 years (open 09.00 - 21.00). Games
room, heated pool and playground.
Indoor and outdoor activities are organised daily under the
supervision of our trained staff. Eco-related activities and
are also proposed. Dinner in buffet style at the ‘Kakoo
Club’ or in the main restaurant.
Baby and infant menus are available on request as well as a
babysitting service (payable) and various baby articles (partially
• Excursions and car rental desks.
• Recreation counter for land and sea
excursions, namely catamaran trips, deep sea fishing, quad biking,
canoeing, underwater walk,
parasailing, submarine, kite surfi ng, speed boat, helicopter
trip and tailor made excursions.
• A fully air-conditioned conference room hosting
up to 100 persons (theatre style) featuring standard modern
A separate terrace is available for tea/coffee breaks.
• Laundry and dry-cleaning are available
7 days a week, same day return for the laundry, next day for
the dry-cleaning, for full details please enquire in the Belle
Mare Plage Reception Area.
• Doctor on call
• Transfer facilities upon request and
payable : BMW X5, Helicopter & Private Minibus transfers
• WIFI (wireless Internet access)
Le Spa de Constance
with Shiseido Pavilion
The Fitness Centre
Featuring a fully equipped gymnasium which is open daily from
09.00 - 20.00 and offers a wide range of activities including
a daily entertainment sports program.
Free facilities / activities:
Sauna - Plunge pool - Steam bath - 2 Whirlpools - Group lessons
Aerobic, Yoga and Tai Chi - Aqua gym
• Massage, body treatments and beauty care at “Le
Spa de Constance”
• Shiseido Qi beauty care and body treatments
Land and Water Sports
facilities and activities
• 4 floodlit tennis courts (synthetic fl oor / rackets
for rent & balls payable) - Table tennis - French bowling
- 9-hole mini golf
• Two 18-holes championship golf courses. Green fees free
of charge for hotels guests.
- The Legend course : par 72/6014m
- The Links course : par 71/5942 m - club cars are compulsory
The course is located 5-10 minutes away from the hotel with
a free shuttle service.
• Facilities available at Legend Clubhouse : Golf
Academy ‘Marc Farry - Hugh Baiocchi method’,
driving range, restaurant, bar,
separate lounge, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
• Facilities available at Links Clubhouse : driving range,
restaurant, bar, pro-shop, changing rooms, rental of equipment
The boathouse offers a wide range of water sports activities:
Waterskiing - Windsurfi ng, Wakeboards - Kayaks, Hobie Cat®,
Laser Boats® - Pedalos® - Glass-bottom boat trips -
Snorkelling trips including equipment
Scuba diving Centre (PADI and CMAS courses for beginners &
advanced divers on request, introduction dives) - Deep-sea fishing
- Excursions in the lagoon/sea - Parasailing - Bike Rental
Lessons : tennis, waterskiing, windsurfi ng,
sailing, kite surfi ng and golf
• Voltage on the island: 220 volts
• Local currency: Mauritian Rupee
• All extras at the hotel are charged
in Mauritian Rupee and are subject to 15% VAT
• Air Mauritius counter available for check in prior to
departure from the resort.
(Euro 12 per person, for 12 yrs and above)
• Check in: 2 pm & Check out: noon
• Early Check-In & Late Check-Out facilities available
at additional fee
• Distance from airport to hotel: 50
km (15 minutes by helicopter & 60 minutes by car)
• A valid international driving license
is required to rent cars
• Time difference: + 2 hours in summer and 3 hours in
• Temperature: between 28°C and 34°C
in summer and 20°C and 30°C in winter (day time)
• Credit Card: American Express, Diners
Club, MasterCard, Visa
A web based service dedicated to pre-registered clients offering
the possibility to pre-book services such as tee times, baby-sitting,
treatments, restaurant booking, etc. (Accessible via www.bellemareplagehotel.com)
A web based service proposing a selection of gifts and services
for sale online, namely champagne breakfast, golf lessons, bottle
of wine, etc. (Accessible via www.bellemareplagehotel.com)
weddings, honeymoons, Deep-sea fishing, Golf or indeed
'special requirements' . . .
please contact us as soon as possible so as to avoid being
disappointed on the particular dates that you may be interested
to Someone Who's Been ! - Tel: 0113 2773 663
Belle Mare Plage
Pool and Bar